chianWholesalePrice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLE IMAC 21.5-INCH 2.9GHZ

向下

APPLE IMAC 21.5-INCH 2.9GHZ Empty APPLE IMAC 21.5-INCH 2.9GHZ

帖子 由 Admin 周二 十月 11, 2016 8:18 pm

The product is discount for sale during china 2016 National's Day , purchase to visit : www.fondsale.com
Product Information
Get your hands on an elegant, durable, and handy workstation that will satisfy your computing needs while offering outstanding performance even from the most demanding applications. The Apple iMac A1418 ME087LL/A harbors a complete set of connectivity features comprising USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth 4.0 giving you an uninterrupted and efficient connection. Watching movies, gaming, and manipulating graphic design tasks is more than amazing using the machine, as it boasts a 21.5-inch, 1920x1080 LED-backlit display. Use the computer without experiencing any onscreen lag when you open new programs and documents or switch between tabs in a browser. The device boasts a 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB memory. This desktop has favorable features, which makes it a handy tool for creative professionals and personal users.

Product Identifiers
Brand Apple
Product Family iMac
Model ID iMac14,1
Model Number A1418
UPC 885909673797

Processor
Processor Type Intel Intel Core i5 4th Gen.
Processor Speed 2.90GHz
Number of Cores Quad-Core

Display
Screen Type LED
Screen Size 21.5"

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 23
注册日期 : 16-10-11

https://chiansell.souluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首